Woodfold's Series 220 room divider door is the ideal choice when you're looking for flexibility of use, and occasional privacy. Finished on both sides and featuring hardware almost identical to our heaviest-duty system, this Series serves as a divider and helps conserve heat in settings ranging from family recreation areas and galley kitchens to conference rooms and hotel banquet halls - in any space where the door is viewed from both sides. The view will, of course, be appreciated - Series 220 doors are crafted of glowing hardwood or striking Vinyl-Lam finishes. Result: a divider door as handsome as it is hardworking.
- Panels: 4-1/4" wide by 1/4" thick; available in Vinyl-Lam and hardwood veneer faces front and back
- Panel Connectors: Flexible vinyl, color-coordinated to panel selection
- Track: 1-1/8" x 1" aluminum, dark bronze, clear or gold finish
- Wheels: Nylon wheels on Lexan axle
- Handle: Full-length sweptwing handle attached into first panel and color-coordinated to connectors; specify left or right stack
- Catch: Magnet with strike plate
- Width: Up to 8'0"
- Height: Up to 8'1"
- Stacking Space: 1-1/4" per foot, plus 7/8" for sweptwing handle
- Note: Series 220 functions as a single door only (no pairs), without keylock options