• Door leaf made out of two layers of very strong vinyl-coated polyester fabric, separated by aluminium intermediate sections.
• Intermediate section which gives strength to the door leaf and which creates a buffer between the inside and outside fabric walls.
• Wind load is transferred to the vertical guide rails by the horizontal aluminium sections of the door leaf.
• The door leaf is available in 9 standard colours.
• Door leaf thickness:100 mm.
• Aluminium guide rails.
• The bottom section, made of steel and aluminium, is connected to the lifting belt via the safety arresters.
• The bottom section contains an optical safety edge and a rubber seal on the bottom edge that creates a seal between the door and the floor.
• Optical safety edge.
Safety arresters and wind lock in stainless steel
• Safety arresters stop the door if the lifting belt becomes slack or, in an unlikely event, would break.
• Wind lock system locks the door when the door is closed.
• Steel components corrosion treatment: category 3 according to ISO 12944.2. Higher class on request. Aluminium, plastic, stainless steel, zinc electroplated steel (~10u). Fixing elements are mainly hot dip galvanized (FZV). Door leaf screws protected with Geomet.
Standard door features
• Door range:
MIN: 1810 mm x (no MIN. height) MAX: 8000 x 12000 mm
• Normal operating speed of 0.2-0.3 m/sec
• Option: Increased opening speed of 0.4-0.6 m/sec
• Temperature range: -35 °C to +70 °C
• Compliance with all operational and safety instructions in EU Directives and the standards of the European Standardisation Committee (CEN)
• Wind load (EN 12424) Class 2-5, 0.45-1.6 kPa, depending on size
• Water resistance (EN 12425) Class 3, 0.11 kPa (for a closed door)
• Air permeability (EN 12426) Class 2, 12 m3/(m2h)
• Thermal transmittance (EN
Depending on door size. Specific data on request
• Sound reduction (ISO 717) 15 dB Rw
• Operating system: Electrical operator
x mm (WxH)
Standard: Polyester, 1100 dtex with plasticised PVC coating
Option: Arctic fabric. For environmental temperatures down to -54°C
Option: Heat resistant fabric with silicone rubber coating
Option: Heat resistant fabric with aluminium coating
Option: Heat resistant fabric with aluminium polyurethane coating
Option: Sound reduction fabric
Option: Security fabric
800mm x 800mm
800mm x 1600mm
1300mm x 800mm
1300mm x 1600mm
Beige (RAL 1001)
Red (RAL 3001)
Blue (RAL 5005)
Green (RAL 6009)
Grey (RAL 7004)
Anthracite (RAL 7016)
White (RAL 9016)
White aluminium (RAL 9006)
Gear motor on inside of the building
Gear motor on outside of the building
Gear motor in the door opening
Stainless steel cladding and motor casing
Self-supporting header box
• Control system: PLC-based
• Protection class, control cabinet IP65
• Protection class, limit switches IP67
• Protection class, motor brake IP55
• Protection class, push buttons IP65
• 3/phase 400V 50Hz power supply
• Control voltage 24DC
• Fusing: 16 A
• Heat and cold resistance: -35 °C to +70 °C
• Motor ratings: 0.47 - 2.8 kW
Radio remote control
Free contacts: 6 for control of user functions
“Open" (during closing process) if open button is used - door immediately stops and opens completely)
Pull switch for OPEN / CLOSE
External push-button, key switch
“One-button function” - opens or closes door, depending on actual status (e.g. radio, pull switch)
Additional safety (e.g. photo cell, radar)
Reduced opening height
Interlocking door function
Other supplementary equipment
Control cabinet in stainless steel
Heating element in the control cabinet
Emergency power switch
Clamp strip covers in the same colors as the fabric
Side jambs (if posts for installing the guide rails are not available)
Side jambs in stainless steel
Wind deflectors (in co