Our hinged patio door is the ideal transition between the beauty outside and beauty within. Open it and let daylight and fresh air flow freely. Close it and enjoy the sleek appearance and clean lines of a timeless architectural classic.
- Style: Each patio door panel is made with structurally sound laminated veneer lumber (LVL). Solid, heavy-duty 3/4" wood dowels connect the panels.
- Configuration: Choose single panel doors, 2-wide or 3-wide (center hinged only), or 2-side stationary/active units.
- Low Maintenance: The clad exterior never needs to be painted and won’t rot or decay.
- Operation: Available in a wide variety of styles and operations. Inswing and outswing door options can accommodate the room arrangements. Raised panel doors, arbor designs and either eyebrow or full radius panels provide endless choices for almost any architectural style.
- Materials: Patio doors provide the perfect buffer from the coastal climate outside. Every component has been reviewed to ensure that rain and water stay outside, never even crossing the threshold.
- Energy Efficiency: Choices including energy-efficient Zo-e-shield® glazing and ENERGY STAR® rated windows.