|Product family:||Ceramic slab application|
|Product group:||Ventilated façades/ Rainscreen|
|Date of publishing:||2018-09-10|
|Type:||Assembly (multiple objects)|
UNDERCUT ANCHOR/ INVISIBLE FIXING
Laminam ceramic slab is applied to ventilated façades using undercut anchors inserted into the back of the slab and anchored to the sub-structure. Laminam 12+ slabs can be used with this particular system.
Laminam Spa produces and provides porcelain stoneware slabs for the construction of ventilated façades/ rainscreens. The execution shall be borne by specialized companies that deal with design and installation. The Project Management of Laminam SpA provides technical assistance and resistance values of the slab to the wind for a correct sizing and installation.
- Laminam porcelain stoneware slab
Exterior cladding made with laminate porcelain obtained by wet grinding of clayish raw materials, granite and metamorphic, feldspar-containing rocks and ceramic pigments. Compacted by a special shaping in a compactor and sintering at 1200°C, with hybrid (gas/electric) firing. With single gauge square edge and with a structural reinforcement made of fibreglass applied using a controlled industrial process (fibreglass mat applied to the back).
Nominal thickness 12mm.
Size: 1620x3240mm or sub-formats.
Laminam SpA will provide the designer and the Works Supervision with the graphics and the resistance design values of the slab related to the system adopted.
- Supply and installation of the sub-structure
- Measurements, sizing, executive design with processing of the parts list of quantities, sizes and drilling schemes.
- Sub-structure consisting of double-beam profiles in aluminium or steel:
1. - Primary beams: the vertical profiles, of suitable shape and section, must be suitably sized following a structural calculation and fixed to the support by means of L-shaped brackets in aluminium or steel, natural or painted on request. These brackets retain the profiles, allowing for the thermal expansions by means of fixed and sliding anchor points. Wall fixing anchors suitably sized and suitable for the type of support itself;
2. Secondary beams: consisting of horizontal profiles with suitable section to allow fixing of hangers.
- Mechanical fixing to the horizontal sub-structure using metallic hangers fixed to the slab by means of stainless steel undercut anchors seated in holes of suitable depth and section. The horizontal centre distance between the hangers and therefore of the undercut anchors must be determined in accordance with the installation site, the height of the building and the wind pressure. Minimum joint between the slabs 5 mm.
- Supply of intrados in Laminam slabs.
- Installation of the sub-structure and Laminam slabs, including labour, equipment, fixing elements (anchors, screws, etc.), cutting of the slabs.
Items not included in the quote (costs at your charge):
- supply and laying of insulating material;
- scaffolding and/or platforms;
- construction site charges;
- disposal of packaging crates and/or waste materials;
- upper and lower closing in another material;
- everything not expressly provided in the quote.
|COBie Product Data Sheet:|
The Qr code includes the static URL below and will bring you back to this page if scanned by a device like iPhone or smartphone
|Material secondary:||Fibreglass reinforced polymer composite|
|Weight Net (Kg):||157.5|
|BIMobject Category:||Walls - External Walls|
|UNSPSC name:||Wall finishing materials|
|Uniclass 1.4 Code:||L513|
|Uniclass 1.4 Description:||Wall cladding panels, slabs; facing slabs (mainly external, but also used ...|
|Uniclass 2.0 Code:||PR-45-47-18|
|Uniclass 2.0 Description:||Ceramic Panels|
|Uniclass 2015 Code:||Pr_25_71_14_15|
|Uniclass 2015 Description:||Ceramic panels|
|NBS Reference Code:||45-47-18|
|NBS Reference Description:||Ceramic Panels|
|CSI MasterFormat 2014 Code:||07 42 00|
|CSI MasterFormat 2014 Title:||Wall Panels|
|OmniClass Number:||23-15 13 19|
|OmniClass Title:||Wall Panels|
|CSI UniFormat II Code:||B2010|
|CSI UniFormat II Title:||Exterior Walls|
|Insulation Thickness||50 mm — 300 mm|
|Insulation Type||EPS ; XPS ; Mineral Wool ; Glass-Fiber Wool|
|Intended Function||Residential ; Commercial ; Office ; Warehouse ! Hotel ; Public Space|
|Material||Ceramic ; Fiberglass mesh|
|Panel Thickness||12 mm|
|Panel Width||1620 mm|
This property set allows objects to be COBie UK BIM Level 2 classified
|Material||Ceramic ; Fiberglass mesh|