|Date of publishing:||2020-10-15|
|Type:||Object (single object)|
WHL.40 light handrail in Life-blend® material wood finish
with aluminium profile, handle-grip 40 mm diameter,
with aluminium wall brackets, complete of adjustable
joints for stairs, non-toxic, antibacterial with
a strong grip even on double sheet drywall.
Customized finitures on demand.
Supply and installation of a newly developed, non-toxic,
antibacterial 40 mm diameter handrail, with a strong grip
even on double sheet drywall.
- A tubular profile with a 40 mm of diameter, shock-resistant plastic
design of new concept LIFE-BLEND® Certified European EN 13823
and EN ISO 11925-2 “B-s1, d0” antibacterial certification for
medical purpose, with a thickness of 2 mm.
- With a smooth finish for a perfect hygenic-sanitary protection.
- Wood finish not containing cadmium or heavy metals, chlorine,
phthalates, bromide, halogens or antimony, are amalgamated
with the plastic substance.
- Everything is snapped on mounted onto an extruded seamless
aluminium profile with high structural rigidity for a perfect grip.
- Mounted on the wall using special brackets, manufactured with
aluminium, with two self-centering holes over 47 mm distant
from each other for a strong grip on any wall even on a double
sheet drywall and has a distance of 57 mm from the wall
for a perfect hand-grip.
- Complete with endcaps and internal and/or external dovetailed,
self-centering corners, inserted into the support for a perfect fit
with the cover, manufactured with the same LIFE-BLEND® material.
- European Certification EN 13823 and EN ISO 11925-2 “B-s1, d0”.
- Antibacterial certification for medical purpose.
|COBie Product Data Sheet:|
The Qr code includes the static URL below and will bring you back to this page if scanned by a device like iPhone or smartphone
|BIMobject Category:||Construction - Railing|
|Uniclass 2015 Code:||Pr_20_85_07|
|Uniclass 2015 Description:||Barrier rails|
|CSI MasterFormat 2014 Code:||10 26 16.16|
|CSI MasterFormat 2014 Title:||Protective Corridor Handrails|
|OmniClass Number:||23-17 25 13|
|CSI UniFormat II Code:||C3010|
|CSI UniFormat II Title:||Wall Finishes|