The Value Vertical Cable Manager is an economical, full-featured solution with every aspect optimized to minimize assembly time and simplify steps.
- The manager is an innovative tool-less, snap-together design for assembly in under five minutes.
- Versatile snap-fit divider plates serve as the backbone with attachment points for PDU mounting, cable tie downs & quarter-turn accessories.
- The plates can be repositioned to divert capacity toward the front or rear.
- Dual-hinged doors with quick release handles allow for easy opening, closing, removal and reattachment.
- It is available in 4, 6, 10 and 12-inch widths and single- and double-sided versions to meet a variety of capacities.
- The half-height design ships flat packed and unassembled to simplify storage, transportation, and handling.
- An end-of-row side panel is also available to conceal cables and provide a finished appearance.
When used with Siemon's 2-Post Value Rack, the result is a complete, economical system for supporting equipment and managing cables that's attractive, durable and easy to use.