|Product family:||Ceramic slab application|
|Product group:||Ventilated façades/ Rainscreen|
|Date of publishing:||2018-09-10|
|Type:||Assembly (multiple objects)|
RIVETS/ VISIBLE FIXING
Laminam ceramic slab is applied to ventilated façades using aluminium, copper or stainless steel rivets. The rivets can be supplied in various RAL shades depending on the finish of the chosen Laminam slab. Both Laminam 3+ slabs and Laminam 5+ slabs can be used, depending on the performance required and on the features of the building and of the site.
Laminam Spa produces and provides porcelain stoneware slabs for the construction of ventilated façades/ rainscreens. The execution shall be borne by specialized companies that deal with design and installation. The Project Management of Laminam SpA provides technical assistance and resistance values of the slab to the wind for a correct sizing and installation.
- Laminam porcelain stoneware slab
Exterior cladding made with laminate porcelain obtained by wet grinding of clayish raw materials, granite and metamorphic, feldspar-containing rocks and ceramic pigments. Compacted by a special shaping in a compactor and sintering at 1200°C, with hybrid (gas/electric) firing. With single gauge square edge and with a structural reinforcement made of fibreglass applied using a controlled industrial process (fibreglass mat applied to the back). Nominal thickness …/….
Size: 1000x3000mm/ 1620x3240mm or sub-formats.
Laminam SpA will provide the designer and the Works Supervision with the graphics and the resistance design values of the slab related to the system adopted.
- Supply and installation of the sub-structure
- Measurements, sizing, executive design with processing of the parts list of quantities, sizes and drilling layouts.
- Sub-structure made of aluminium or steel profiles, of suitable shape and section, suitably sized following a structural calculation. The profiles must be drilled in correspondence with the holes in the slabs and fixed to the support using L-shaped brackets in aluminium or steel, natural or painted on request. These brackets retain the profiles, taking into consideration the compensation for the thermal expansions by means of fixed and sliding anchor points. Wall fixing anchors suitably sized and suitable for the type of support itself.
- Mechanical fixing using rivets with a round convex head in stainless steel, copper or aluminium with an AISI 304 stainless steel or aluminium nail. An EPDM rubber or equivalent material washer is placed between the slab and the rivet head in order to avoid tensions between the slab and the rivet. Black compressible neoprene or equivalent material adhesive tape is applied onto the vertical sub-structure in correspondence with the holes for anti-vibration purposes. The horizontal centre distance between the holes, and consequently of the sub-structure, must be determined in accordance with the installation site, the height of the building and the wind pressure. Minimum joint between the slabs 5 mm.
- Supply of intrados in Laminam slabs.
- Installation of the sub-structure and Laminam slabs, including labour, equipment, fixing elements (anchors, screws, etc.), cutting of the slabs.
Items not included in the quote (costs at your charge):
- supply and laying of insulating material;
- scaffolding and/or platforms;
- construction site charges;
- disposal of packaging crates and/or waste materials;
- upper and lower closing in another material;
- everything not expressly provided in the quote.
|COBie Product Data Sheet:|
The Qr code includes the static URL below and will bring you back to this page if scanned by a device like iPhone or smartphone
|Material secondary:||Fibreglass reinforced polymer composite|
|Weight Net (Kg):||24.6|
|BIMobject Category:||Walls - External Walls|
|UNSPSC name:||Wall finishing materials|
|Uniclass 1.4 Code:||L513|
|Uniclass 1.4 Description:||Wall cladding panels, slabs; facing slabs (mainly external, but also used ...|
|Uniclass 2.0 Code:||PR-45-47-18|
|Uniclass 2.0 Description:||Ceramic Panels|
|Uniclass 2015 Code:||Pr_25_71_14_15|
|Uniclass 2015 Description:||Ceramic panels|
|NBS Reference Code:||45-47-18|
|NBS Reference Description:||Ceramic Panels|
|CSI MasterFormat 2014 Code:||07 42 00|
|CSI MasterFormat 2014 Title:||Wall Panels|
|OmniClass Number:||23-15 13 19|
|OmniClass Title:||Wall Panels|
|CSI UniFormat II Code:||B2010|
|CSI UniFormat II Title:||Exterior Walls|
|Height||3000 mm — 3240 mm|
|Insulation Thickness||50 mm — 300 mm|
|Insulation Type||EPS ; XPS ; Mineral Wool ; Glass-Fiber Wool|
|Intended Function||Residential ; Commercial ; Office ; Warehouse ! Hotel ; Public Space|
|Material||Ceramic ; Fiberglass mesh|
|Panel Thickness||3.5 mm — 6 mm|
|Panel Width||1000 mm — 1620 mm|
This property set allows objects to be COBie UK BIM Level 2 classified
|Material||Ceramic ; Fiberglass mesh|