The MXD-701 / 7" Modero X® Series G5 Wall Mount Touch Panel is a premium user interface that includes the G5 graphics engine and delivers superior performance. Designed for dedicated room control or scheduling, this elegantly-styled touch panel provides fast and smooth animations and transitions, along with a quad-core processor that provides more than enough processing power to run the most demanding applications today and in the future. The MXD-701 also includes a built-in web browser and document viewers, enabling users to access real-time information during meetings or lectures.
The MXD-701 is built for usability, offering edge-to-edge capacitive touch glass with multi-touch capabilities. It is hardware-ready to support Near Field Communication™ (NFC) and High Frequency RFID (HF RFID) devices and tags to enable secure, reliable authentication and allow personalization of the user experience. The distinctive appearance will complement even the most sophisticated meeting facilities and homes, with a variety of mounting options for added security and convenience.
- The MXD-701 is ideal for boardrooms, conference rooms or auditoriums where a premium control surface is needed to provide access to multiple functions simultaneously while remaining elegantly unobtrusive.
- In Higher Education, the MXD-701 is ideal for lecture halls, auditoriums, performing arts theaters and boardrooms that require extensive control capabilities.
- In residences, it is perfect for kitchens, bedrooms or home offices where it can be used to manage systems throughout the home.
- The MXD-701 can be used as a scheduling panel for high-end meeting rooms and auditoriums.
- All Modero X Series Wall Mount panels are ideal for reception areas or other gathering places where master calendars can be displayed along with streamed information from the web like weather and stock quotes.
- G5 Graphics Engine and Quad Core Processing - The most powerful processing in the industry delivers smooth gesturing, swiping, dynamic reordering, enhanced animation with transitions all at higher speeds for an experience any user will enjoy
- Simplified Enterprise Touch Panel and Firmware Updates - Deploy and update touch panel files and firmware files from a network URL for simplified company-wide updates
- Built-in Web Browser, Document Viewers and Enzo Sharing - Conveniently simplifies accessing and presenting real-time content and documents during meetings. Simply preview files accessed via the native web browser, USB, or cloud storage apps before sending content directly to Enzo. An upcoming firmware release will allow apps to be updated or disabled using the onboard G5 App Update Manager.