- Input and Output Scaling – Video scaling at either input or output allows seamless switching from any source, at any resolution, to any display or projector, while preserving video fidelity.
- Power Over Ethernet (POE) – Eliminates requirement for local power supply and speeds installation. Units can still be powered locally from 12VDC allowing for easy rack-mountable, high-density installations.
Infrared (IR) – Infrared emitter connection allows control of low-cost, IR-only display devices.
- Onboard Control – All N-Series encoders and decoders have on-board, built-in control capability via events that can trigger any number of TCP/UDP commands to other IP controllable devices.
- Unlimited Scalability
- Pass-Through HDMI – HDMI interface allows easy installation with local display such as desktop PC applications.
- Stand Alone or Card – Available as a stand alone device, or card for use with NMX-ACC-N9206.