|Product family:||Air heaters|
|Date of publishing:||2018-11-23|
|Type:||Object (single object)|
Our range of suspended warm air heaters is composed by three series of products:
- KONDENSA, suspended condensing and modulating warm air heater, with efficiency up to 108%.
- PLUS, modulating warm air heater with very low polluting emissions.
- RAPID, suspended warm air heater TWO STAGES, simple and easy to use.
The three ranges, providing different performances and efficiency, are characterized by:
- High quality materials, such as AISI441 stainless steel, pre-painted panels and, where present, advanced electronic.
- Premix combustion system with very low polluting emissions.
- Innovative and efficient production systems.
- Reliability and safety guaranteed by a100% factory test.
Outputs range from 5 kW to 97 kW;
Sealed combustion circuit;
INOX AISI 441 stainless steel combustion chamber, INOX AISI 441 stainless steel exchanger tubes and fume
collection box made of low carbon content;
Efficiency up to 108% referred to the lower heating value (Hi);
Premixed gas modulating burner, low NOx emissions in class 5, in compliance with EN 1020 2009 standards;
Electronic card with continuous modulation of power, controlled by a microprocessor, which allows energy savings of up to 50%;
Very high reduction of air stratification;
An advanced technique of air/gas mixing guarantees total heater safety;
Safety thermostat and condensate control sensor;
230V/1ph/50Hz supply voltage;
In compliance with all applicable EC regulations;
A version of suspended heater KONDENSA serie LK with centrifugal fan and mixing box is available upon request.
|COBie Product Data Sheet:|
The Qr code includes the static URL below and will bring you back to this page if scanned by a device like iPhone or smartphone
|Material main:||Stainless steel|
|Material secondary:||Sheet metal|
|Weight Net (Kg):||129|
|BIMobject Category:||HVAC - Air Conditioning|
|Uniclass 2.0 Code:||PR-60-38-02|
|Uniclass 2.0 Description:||Air To Air Heat Pumps|
|Uniclass 2015 Code:||Pr_70_60_37_02|
|Uniclass 2015 Description:||Air to air heat pumps|
|NBS Reference Code:||60-38-02|
|NBS Reference Description:||Air To Air Heat Pumps|
|OmniClass Number:||23-33 15 17 17|
|OmniClass Title:||Fuel Fired HVAC Air Heaters|
|External Static Pressure||120|
|Fan Motor Power||0.5 kW — 0.613 kW|
All BIM objects are real products from real manufacturers confirmed and approved