- Dynamic Lights for intuitive use and increased throughput.
- High throughput up to 60 users/minute, with an opening/closing time min 0.7 sec. Audio alarm to indicate unauthorised use to both the security personnel and the user.
- Designed in compliance with the most stringent safety and security standards (EN16005) & CE certified. Limited force applied by obstacles.
Designed for intensive use in intra-building sites, the SmartLane 2900 speed gate turnstile provides dissuasive control of pedestrians taller than 1m, with or without luggage, in both directions. With its mechanical design and embedded electronics, the equipment guarantees an average level of security (prevention of fraud) and a high level of safety (protection of users during operation). The gate can be installed in series, in which case it is necessary to define left-hand, right-hand and intermediate housings (with a mobile leaf on both sides of the housing).
- Mechanical failsafe opening (no battery required). Obstacles automatically open to free the passage.
- Physical security improved with fast double retractable doors for immediate lane closure. Opening/closing time min 0.7 sec for standard or wide passageway lane.
- Best-in-class fraud detection with DIRAS technology.
- SmartLane speed gate offers best-in-class fraud detection with the evolution from punctual cells to DIRAS V3, and new detection algorithms, composed by straight DIRAS and new curved DIRAS for even improved detection (with a total of 135 direct infrared photo beams)
- SmartLane detection is based on infrared cells positioned horizontally (waist-high positioning) and vertically (obstacle positioning)
- A combination of elevated computing power and a high-density matrix of IR beams guarantees dynamic and predictive user tracking.
- Free opening cell on extension