Berridge Tee-Panel is an extremely versatile metal roofing system. It is ideal for residential or light commercial applications where tight radius panels are required. Tee-Panel standing seam metal roofing system can be used for convex or concave applications. Use Berridge’s SS-14 portable roll former for Curved Tee-Panel. Tapered Tee-Panel is also roll formed onsite using Berridge’s SL-24 roll former. Tapered Tee-Panel has a maximum panel width of 19-3/4" at the eave and seam heights of 1" or 1-1/2". For compound curved and dome applications, use Berridge’s SL-1 single-leg roll former. Compound Curved Tee-Panel is only available with a 1" leg and the panel width at the eave varies.
- Available in 24 gauge steel
- Concealed fasteners
- Extruded vinyl weatherseal as integral part of Snap-on seam cap
- UL 580 tested
- UL 90 wind uplift & UL fire resistance listed
- ASTM air & water resistance tested
- Florida Product Approval
- May be site-formed in continuous lengths with Berridge portable roll formers
- Convex (min 4’) & concave (min 6’) curving with Berridge SS-14 portable roll former
- Standard material is 24-Gauge, Galvalume®
- Unfinished material is Acrylic Coated Galvalume®
Panel directly above is Berridge High-Seam Tee-Panel. It is also available with a 1" seam height ACCESSORIES
Berridge Tee-Clips are available in 24GA, 1" or 1-1/2" heights, and are produced in random colors
Berridge Folding Tee-Clips are 28GA and are used for curved applications. They are available in 1" or 1-1/2" heights.
Berridge Seam Caps are only available for use with the Berridge Tee-Panel System and include Berridge’s patented Vinyl Weatherseal.
Use seam splices for Tee-Panel seams longer than 40'.