Berridge Curved Zee-Lock standing seam metal roofing system is a Mechanically-Seamed structural panel with a 16" exposure and a 2" high seam. Continuous Zee-Rib clips with Berridge’s patented Vinyl Weatherseal provide superior uplift and watertight performance. Seam may be single locked (90°) [or double-locked (180°) upon approval in writing from Berridge] using a mechanical seamer. Berridge Curved Zee-Lock may be site-formed in continuous lengths with Berridge’s SP-21 portable roll former or factory formed up to 40' lengths. All panels and Zee-Rib are curved onsite using the ZC-21 Zee-Lock Curver.
- Available in 24 & 22 gauge steel
- Extruded patented* vinyl weatherseal
- Mechanically seamed sidelap
- 2” high standing seam sidelap
- UL 90 wind uplift & UL fire resistance listed
- ASTM air & water resistance tested
- ASTM E-1592 & UL 580/UL 1897 tested
- ASTM E-2140 tested
- Corps of Engineers CEGS 07416 approved
- Miami-Dade Approved
- Florida Product Approval
- Optional striated profile available
- Continuous lengths when site-formed with SP-21 portable roll-former
- Site-curved with ZC-21 curving machine
- Standard material is 24-Gauge, Galvalume®
- Optional material is 22-Gauge, Galvalume®
- Unfinished material is Acrylic Coated Galvalume®
Berridge Zee-Lock Panel is available smooth, with striations, or with stiffening ribs as shown below.ACCESSORIES
Continuous Zee-Rib with vinyl is required for curved Zee-Lock applications.
Die-stamped to match the PANEL PROFILE
. Use as a mechanical weather closure at ridges, headwalls, and slope transitions. Use Zee-Flashing for hips.
Panel support clips are required for expansion joints. Use at purlin and other framing locations to provide support for the ends Zee-Ribs.