Berridge High Seam Tee-Panel standing seam metal roofing provides a high, narrow standing seam (1 or 1-1/2" tall) appearance with wide 18-1/4" panels. The Snap-On seam caps include Berridge’s patented Vinyl Weatherseal insert. Panels are offered with rigid striations. For residential or commercial construction with solid sheathing. Can also be site formed and curved using the Berridge SS-1421 portable roll former.
- Available in 24 gauge steel
- Concealed fasteners
- Extruded vinyl weatherseal as integral part of Snap-on seam cap
- UL 580 tested
- UL 90 wind uplift & UL fire resistance listed
- ASTM air & water resistance tested
- Florida Product Approval
- May be site-formed in continuous lengths with Berridge SS-1421 portable roll former
- Minimum radii:
- 1" Seam: Convex (min 5’), Concave (min 8’)
- 1-1/2" Seam: Convex (min 8’), Concave (N/A)
- Standard material is 24-Gauge, Galvalume®
- Unfinished material is Acrylic Coated Galvalume®
Berridge High Seam Tee-Panel is standard with panel striations and with a 1-1/2" high seam. It is also available smooth or with a 1" seam height as shown below. ACCESSORIES
Berridge Tee-Clips are available in 24GA, 1" or 1-1/2" heights, and are produced in random colors.
Berridge Folding Tee-Clips are 28GA and are used for curved applications.
Berridge Seam Caps are only available for use with the Berridge Tee-Panel System and include Berridge’s patented Vinyl Weatherseal.
Use seam splices for Tee-Panel seams longer than 40'