Berridge’s HS-8 and HS-12 metal wall panels are designed for horizontal and vertical wall applications. Both panels interlock with each other and Berridge’s HR-16 metal wall panels to provide endless design opportunities. Suitable for open framing or solid sheathing applications.
- 24 gauge with stucco embossed texture
- Available in 22 gauge
- Consult Berridge for smooth finish availability
- Concealed fasteners
- Multi-purpose wall panel
- May be used horizontally or vertically
- May be used for soffit applications
- Wide rib appearance
- Interlocks with HR-16 wall panel
- Factory formed to 40’ max
- ASTM E-1592 tested
- ASTM air & water resistance tested
- Florida Product Approval
- Standard material is 24-Gauge, Galvalume®
- Optional material is 22-Gauge, Galvalume®
- Unfinished material is Acrylic Coated Galvalume®
Berridge HS-8 and HS-12 metal wall panels are available with a standard stucco embossing. Consult Berridge for smooth finish availability.ACCESSORIES
Use starter strip to interlock first row of panels.
Use HS-8 rubber closures to prevent air infiltration. One closure spans four panels.
Use HS-12 rubber closures to prevent air infiltration. One closure spans three panels