Berridge S-Deck is a multipurpose, metal roof and wall panel available for residential or commercial applications over solid decking or open framing. (Curved S-Deck is available in 32” exposure panels only. Berridge recommends lapping two corrugations on panel side laps when using curved S-Deck. Exposure will be 29-1/3” with two laps or 32” with one lap.)
- Available in 24-Gauge & 22-Gauge22-Gauge Galvalume® coils are stocked in 48 inch master coils in popular colors (Almond, Buckskin, Dark Bronze, Forest Green, Hartford Green, Hemlock Green, Medium Bronze, Parchment, Shasta White, Sierra Tan, and Zinc Grey). Other colors and 42 inch master coils subject to inventory on hand or 4,500 square foot minimum order. steel
- Vertical and horizontal applications
- 32” panels can be factory curved
- Minimum 5’ radius for curved panels
- ASTM E-1592 tested
- Florida Product Approval
- Standard material is 24-Gauge, Galvalume®
- Optional material is 22-Gauge, Galvalume®
- Unfinished material is Acrylic Coated Galvalume®
Rubber closures to help prevent air infiltration at ridges, eaves, headwalls, etc.
Use per installation details as closure at hips & valleys.
Use per installation details at panel endlaps, sidelaps, skylights, with foam closures, etc."