The Berridge Tee-Panel standing seam metal roofing system has a Snap-On seam cap with Berridge’s patented Vinyl Weatherseal. It has a 12-3/4" exposure with a 1" seam height and is ideal for residential or light commercial applications. Berridge Tee-Panel can be formed straight, convex curved, concave curved, tapered, or compound curved for dome applications. It can be factory formed (straight panels up to 40') or site-formed using Berridge’s SS-14, SL-24, or SL-1 portable roll formers.
- Available in 24 gauge steel
- Concealed fasteners
- Extruded vinyl weatherseal as integral part of Snap-on seam cap
- UL 580 tested
- UL 90 wind uplift & UL fire resistance listed
- ASTM air & water resistance tested
- Florida Product Approval
- May be site-formed in continuous lengths with Berridge SS-14 portable roll former
- Convex (min 4’) & concave (min 6’) curving with Berridge SS-14 portable roll former
- Standard material is 24-Gauge, Galvalume®
- Unfinished material is Acrylic Coated Galvalume®
See also Berridge High-Seam Tee-Panel for a similar system with a wider exposure and a taller seam height. ACCESSORIES
Berridge Tee-Clips are available in 24GA, 1" or 1-1/2" heights, and are produced in random colors.
Berridge Folding Tee-Clips are 28GA and are used for curved applications.
Berridge Seam Caps are only available for use with the Berridge Tee-Panel System and include Berridge’s patented Vinyl Weatherseal.
Use seam splices for Tee-Panel seams longer than 40'