BC: POLYPROPYLENE PEDESTALS FOR DESIGNERS
The Buzon BC pedestal, an artist in the family.
• The BC polypropylene pedestal is hard-wearing like all Buzon products, but this one is really the designer's best friend. The Buzon BC pedestal has an adjustable height of 28 to 1120 and a multi-angle head. Your creativity will get a free rein thanks to their fully independent tabs which can be fixed or pivoting. The BC polypropylene pedestal is suited to a range of joint and slab dimensions allowing them to be used with non-standard paving slabs.
• The Buzon BC pedestal is specially recommended for raised industrial floors and water features thanks to its strength and height locking keys.
• Slope-correctors can be used where necessary to correct or create slopes of up to 5%, or even 10% in certain situations.
The advantages of the BC pedestal
• A large choice of joint thickness options
• Choice of tab heights
• Pivoting tabs
• Precision setting thanks to the Inverter system
• Free tab positioning
• Can be used with a wide range of different of paving slabs
• High strength
• Height setting lock
• Can be used with a range of joist dimensions
• Locking clip
|Oceania||Europe||North America||South America||Asia||Africa|