SkinPress brass and PPSU press-fittings for multilayer pipes
• A range of brass fittings from 14 to 63 mm in diameter — to 32 mm only for the PPSU range
• TH press profile
• Immediate verification of correct pressing with the Visu-Control ring
• O-rings are of top-quality EPDM
The SkinPress press-fitting system for multilayer pipes unites the attributes of plastic and metal solutions, combining the properties of PEX and aluminium.
• A lightweight, flexible pipe with high expansion resistance thanks to an aluminium interior layer.
• High-quality fittings in brass and PPSU, with quick installation and secured with a crimping indicator.
• Advanced design optimising the properties of the materials, giving excellent corrosion resistance and good acoustic performance.
• A wide range of operating temperatures (-10° C to 95° C)
• System certified in accordance with EN ISO 21002, DVGW, CSTBat and many local certifications
• Light and easy to transport: Three times lighter than copper
• Practical packaging: One coil of 100 metres of pipe, in an individual carton
• Installation made easy: manual bending
• Safety: the use of fire is not necessary
Save time and money
• Fewer connections: on average, half as many fittings as with a metal system
• Less risk of theft: on average, copper piping is three times more expensive than multilayer tubing
• Speed: a press-fit connection can be made in less than 7 seconds