LOOM+ woven vinyl flooring combines the appearance of textile flooring and the advantages of luxury vinyl tiles. This innovative flooring is a perfect mix between design, as colors, formats and textures can be mixed, and technology, which ensures maximum stability and durability (Ecotecture Multi-layer Property). This makes it really easy to create unique designs and patterns.
Formats and composition
LOOM+ is available in 500 mm x 500 mm or 1,000 mm x 500 mm tile format, with a total thickness of 5 mm (self-supporting - LLT); or 3 mm in traditional installation system - Dry Back, with special polyurethane treatment on the top layer that is fused with 7 layers:
- Protection layer,
- Acoustic absorption layer,
- Fiberglass stabilizing layer
- Central stabilization layer, which gives balance and prevents curvature.
- Relief design layer, which confers great dimensional stability.
Areas of installation
Offices, raised floor installations, commercial areas, large surfaces, hotels, stores, offices, franchise chains, hotels, boutiques, exhibition spaces, stands, areas where there is normally textile flooring, halls, public spaces in general, etc.
Design, originality and simplicity
LOOM+ woven vinyl floors are of advanced technology and excellent hardness, creating vinyl designs that are very easy to maintain by cleaning with water and neutral detergent, mop or vacuum cleaner.
LOOM+ vinyl flooring advantages at a glance
- Highly resistant to abrasion and wear, they cover a wide range of resistance levels, from moderate domestic use to the most extreme conditions.
- Easy cleaning and simple maintenance allow cleaning with any cleaning product. Bacteriostatic and fungicidal properties, which prevent the growth of bacteria and fungi, thus avoiding the risk of infection.
- Water resistant
- Variety of installation systems, easy to install on slats and tiles, both glued, self-adhesive and self-supporting.
- Excellent fire resistance with Bfl-s1 and Cfl-s1 classification.
- Very good acoustic absorption
- Antistatic to prevent the formation of static electricity.
- Suitable for radiant heating up to a maximum temperature of 27ºC.