G-2020, G-2023 & G-2323 Commercial Garage Door
Features and Benefits
SMOOTH STEEL FINISH
• 23-gauge or 20-gauge steel, provides a bending resistance 15% greater than 26-gauge steel, for better resistance to impact and vandalism.
• Highly corrosion-resistant with galvanized steel having a minimum of G60 zinc coating (180 g/m2 ).
• Stronger and more energy-efficientinsulation
• Solidly bonded to the steel sheetsproviding a section that is resistantto flexion.
• Sections are strengthened by 2 steelwalls joined together with mechanicalinterlocking joints which are more solidthan just two bonded walls.
• Their mechanical thermal breaks aremore efficient compared to thermalbreaks made with glue.
• Triple-contact joints provide 2 timesmore weathertightness than thoseof the competition.
• Provide stronger fastening for hingesand struts. These 14-gauge plates are2 times thicker than 20-gauge platesused by other manufacturers.
WOOD END BLOCKS
• Provide a thermal break that is moreeffective than steel end caps whichform a thermal bridge.
• As structural elements of the sections,the kiln-dried pine wood end blocksare installed at the outer ends of thesection. They are stronger thaninsulation covered with a steel cap.
LAG SCREW SYSTEM
• Provides much better fastening ofthe end hinges. The lag screws engage8 threads into the wood, compared toa self-tapping screw going througha steel end cap engaging only about2 or 3 threads.