Whether in new construction or renovation, GEALAN-LINEAR® impresses with its broad versatility. It is a complete system platform that includes windows, front doors and sliding doors. The system is based on a consistently sleek design language that is currently setting the tone in architecture. A range of matching glazing beads continues the consequent design of the exterior appearance also on to the interior side of the windows. Slim face widths in the frame and sash provide more light in the buildings.
• Thermal Insulation (in W/m2K): up to Uw = 0,76 (standard size)
• Sound reduction window: up to Rw = 47 dB
• Burglar-inhibiting window: RC1, RC2, RC2N
• Construction depth: 74 mm
• Iron mounting: concealed or visible
• Maximum outer frame size:
Width: 1500 mm
Height: 2300 mm
Please notice: width and height of the element are depending on the construction type!
Always equipped with:
• IKD® (intensive core insulation)
• STV® (static dry glazing)
Optional available with:
• Foiled (uni-colours and wood decor on the inside)
• Aluminium shell
• Passive house windows
• KfW-55 windows
• KfW-70 windows
• Fixed windows
System complementary elements like doorsets or lift and slide doors are available.
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Isle of Man
Svalbard and Jan Mayen