The new GEALAN-System S9000 is an innovative window system for PVC-Windows and PVC-Doors with a construction depth of 82.5 mm. It combines the countless advantages of the central gasket and the overlap gasket. The large construction depth, six chamber profiles and three consistent sealing surfaces guarantee a outstanding thermal insulation.
With the Profile combination 6016 / 6003 you can build the window even more high-class by using the additional possibilities like static dry glazing (STV®), intensive core insulation (IKD®) or acrylcolor.
• Thermal Insulation (in W/m2K): up to Uw = 0,70 (standard size)
• Sound reduction window: up to Rw = 42 dB
• Burglar-inhibiting window: RC1, RC2, RC2N
• Construction depth: 190 mm
• Iron mounting: concealed or visible
• Maximum outer frame size:
Width: 5140 mm
Height: 2700 mm
Please notice: width and height of the element are depending on the construction type!
Optional available with:
• IKD® (intensive core insulation)
• STV® (static dry glazing)
• Foiled (uni-colours and wood decor)
• Aluminium shell
• Overlap gasket
• Passive house windows
• KfW-55 windows
• KfW-70 windows
• Fixed windows
System complementary elements like doorsets or lift and slide doors are available.
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Isle of Man
Svalbard and Jan Mayen