i.speed ALI FLASH is a non-structural cementitious binder featuring rapid setting and fast strength gain at the very early ages while ensuring excellent workability.
Can be used mixed only with water (as a paste) or mixed with sand and water (mortar).
- i.speed ALI FLASH features high compressive strength both at early age and long term.
- i.speed ALI FLASH gets low shrinkage hardened products.
- i.speed ALI FLASH allows high workability.
- i.speed ALI FLASH shows high resistance on chemically aggressive environments.
i.speed ALI FLASH is specially recommended for fixing, sealing, securing and reparation operations.
As a paste:
- Stopping small water leaks.
- Positioning and securing windows frames, sockets, hinges, wads, clamps, ...
- Placement of road signals.
- Sealing small water losses.
- Sealing sewers, cisterns, pipes ...
- Fixing of stirrups, pipes, toilets.
- Small repairs of pavements.
- Positioning and blocking of prefabricated panels, sills, ...
Compressive strength as paste (MPa).
15 minutes: ≥ 3
3 h: > 15
7 days: > 25
28 days: ≥ 50
Final setting time (Ft): 1min ≤ Ft ≤ 5min
About the above results, consult test conditions in the product data sheet.