High quality doormat. The mat has a rough surface and a rubberized backing.
• Good dirt-trapping and absorption properties
• Good scraping effect
• The backing prevents moisture from reaching the floor
• Textile in 100% recycled material (PET)
Sand is inspired by Japanese Zen gardens. It comes in a calm beige colour that matches the name of the mat beautifully. The three-dimensional pattern is both tactile and meditative, creating a calm atmosphere by your doorstep.
Design: Kristine Five Melvær
• Size 85x130 cm
• The mat is highly durable and has excellent absorption and dirt-trapping properties
• The mat is approximately 11 mm thick
• The mat’s textile is made from 100% recycled plastic. The backing is made from non-slip SBR-rubber
• The manufacturing process behind a Heymat involves numerous manual operations. This means that the mats may vary slightly in size, colour and appearance
The most effective way to clean the mat on a daily basis is with a vacuum cleaner, and it can also be shaken to get rid of sand or dirt.
If the mat needs a more thorough cleaning, it can be rinsed with water.
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Isle of Man