The surface of the door is composed of hollow steel profiles from the Forster Presto 50 series, with a filling of fire-resistant glazing and/or flat sandwich panels. The thickness of the door surface at the hollow steel profiles is 50 mm and, depending on the configuration, stile faces of 70 to 150 mm can be achieved.
- Application: Hotels, hospitals, schools, museums, theatres, libraries, etc.
- Suitable for: High frequency of use
- Fire resistance: EW60; 60 minutes on both sides
- Test result: Tested at Efectis according to standard NEN 6069 and the Buildings Decree
- Max. clear width/height: Dependent on the configuration (see table of drawings)
- Hollow tube frame: Forster Presto 50 profiles, powder-coated in any desired standard RAL colour
- Glazing: Provides 30 or 60 minutes of fire-resistance
- Fire-resistant panels: Steel plating, powder-coated in any desired RAL colour
Material thickness: Hollow tube frame 1.5 mm / Panels 17 mm / Glazing is dependent on supplier and fire resistance
- Weight per m2: 30-50 kg, depending on the fire resistance
The door is routinely constructed as stop door, temporary door or swing door.
If the maximum width of the door surface to be used does not fully cover the entire opening in a fire-resistant manner, a sidelight can be added to one or both sides of the wicket door. Sidelights can also be equipped with fire-resistant glazing and/or fire-resistant panels to ensure that the entire construction provides 60 minutes of fire resistance.
If the maximum height of the door surface to be used does not fully cover the entire height of the opening in a fire-resistant manner, a transom light can be placed above the structure. This enables the effective height of the fire-resistant structure to be increased to 4400 mm.
- Emergency function: Escape door including hinges and locks, in accordance with EN 179 /
- Locking: Motorized lock; Lock position signalling
- Access technology: Locking/unlocking; Day/night position; Optional card readers for opening escape doo