* RAL 9010 - White
* E6/EV1 anodized
* ESG /VSG 10 /10,76mm
* ESG 12mm
* Transparent colored
* Opaque film manifestation
* Key activated both sides
* Key activated one side
* Key activated one side/thumb turn other side
* Hufcor G3000 Glasswalls are supplied with Double Point suspension. This allows panels to follow track intersection away from the opening allowing panels to stack out of sight.
* Standard panels: Consisting of one sheet of glass and a top and bottom aluminum frame, with the top frame housing two carriers towards each panel edge. The bottom frame houses either one or two floor bolts
* Pivot Door Panel: A full height access door, positioned at one end of the partition. Note that because the pivot panel is fixed into the top track and also fixes into the floor, the panel cannot move along the track.
* Intermediate Door Panel: Enables access through the partition at any position within the wall, hinged from an adjacent (supporting) panel which must be secured at each edge using floor bolts.
* 30 Kg/m2
* max 3750/5200mm depending on panel width
* 610 - 1250mm
* Configuration double point suspension, weight 5.4 kg/m, capacity per panel 450 kg.
* Two wheeled counter-rotating horizontal carriers, precision ground steel ball bearings with heat-treated and hardened races encased with nylon-molded tires.
* Used to support panels in a double point configuration.
* Each panel has two carriers positioned towards each edge of the panel.
Floor bolts and sockets:
* Panels have at least one floor bolt positioned at one end of the bottom frame of the panel.
* Handle supplied with all pivot/ intermediate door panels.