Unique ref.: hunter-panels-xci-foilBrand: Hunter Panels
Product family: Slab and Board Thermal Insulation
Product group: Hunter Xci polyiso
Designed in: United States
Manufactured in: United States
Date of publishing:2011-11-16
Edition number: 2
Xci Foil is a high thermal rigid insulation panel composed of a closed cell polyisocyanurate foam core manufactured on-line to an impermeable foil facing material. It is designed for use in commercial and residential wall applications to provide continuous insulation within the building envelope.
Features and Benefits
· Polyiso offers increased R-value per inch vs mineral fiber, XPS or EPS options
· Designed for use in continuous insulation to assist in meeting the most current ASHRAE 90.1, IECC, IBC and IRC standards
· Manufactured with NexGen Chemistry: Zero Ozone Depleting Potential (ODP); Contains no CFCs, HCFCs or HFCs; Virtually zero Global Warming Potential (GWP). Use of Xci products helps reduce the carbon footprint of buildings.
· Lightweight yet durable, easy to handle. Cuts with a knife or saw.
· Provides continuous insulation (ci) for standard wood frame, FRT wood frame, steel stud, CMU and concrete exterior wall constructions
· Suitable for external ductwork
· Suitable for masonry cavity wall applications Note: Xci Foil is not suitable for exposed interior applications.
· Available in two compressive strengths per ASTM C 1289 Type 1, Grade 2 (20 psi) and Grade 3 (25 psi)
· Available 4' x 8' (1220mm x 2440mm) panels in thicknesses of 1" (25mm) – 4" (102mm)
· Other sizes are available upon special request—(for example: 16" or 24" width)