Logiwaste Ni-Hard bends and branch pipes are used in those parts of the pipe system where wear and strain in the pipe system is high. It is determined, among other things, by high volumes, abrasive waste fractions or a need for extra-long service life.
An innovative patent-pending solution allows installation to be fast, safe and robust as the pipe ends are weldable. It eliminates the need for time-consuming assembly of clamping straps with rubber gaskets. This minimises the risk of leakage or pipe-breaks in conjunction with ground movement.
Ni-Hard as material is significantly harder than the material transported in the automated waste collection system and thus the wear is minimized compared to a steel pipe bend or branch pipe.
Search: Waste, waste management, waste collection, AWCS, automatic waste collection, vacuum waste collection, laundry collection, pneumatic waste collection, vacuum transport, waste inlets, container
• Extremely durable material increases life span.
• Weldable pipe ends make installation fast, easy and reliable.
• No need for rubber gasket connections compared to conventional Ni-Hard Bends.
• A complete range of bends in 7,5 - 90 degrees angle.
• Angles above 90 degrees available on customer request.