MasterTop 1289 is a crack bridging, homogeneous epoxy resin floor and coating for secondary containment. MasterTop 1289 R is a slip resistant, crack bridging, water-proofing epoxy flooring system for areas where potential ground water pollutants are manufactured, handled or used. DIBt approval of building authorities according to § 19 WHG.
The systems are ideal for floors in industrial floors, secondary containment exposed to mechanical wear and chemicals when anti-slip properties are required.
• High resistance to chemicals
• Exhibits excellent mechanical strength
• Abrasion resistant
• Static crackbridging
• Good adhesion to non-porous substrates
• Easy to clean and maintain
• Easy to apply
• Extremely resistant to water, sea and waste water, as well as resistant to a variety of alkalis, diluted acids, brine, mineral oils, lubricants and fuels
• Color freedom