Pavigesa® brand vibro-pressed concrete paving pavement. Physico-mechanical characteristics:
• Breaking load T> = 3.6 Mpa
• Breaking load per Unit of Length (F)> = 250 N / mm²
• Abrasion wear resistance Class 4 Marking I
• Class 3 slip / slip resistance according to CTE. Average declared value 75.0 - USRV
• Water Absorption Class 2 Marking B
• Climate resistance Class 2 Marking B. Water absorption% by mass <= 6%
PAVIGESA® PREFABRICATED ADOQUINES AND Slab INSTALLATION RECOMMENDATIONS
1st Supporting Base:
• Option 1: Compacted floor, 20cm to 25cm
• Option 2: Reinforced concrete flooring, 15cm to 20cm with 15x15x6mm welded mesh on compacted floor, 20cm to 25cm
It will depend on the stability of the land.
2nd Placement of pavers and slabs:
• 4 cm of river washed sand without clays or 4 cm of gravel with 0-5mm granulometry.
• Pavigesa® tile or paver.
• Grouting with silica sand in successive sweeps up to 90-100% of the joint. The approximate amount used will be 7.0 kg / m2
• Compaction with 400Kg mechanical tray (rubber). Not recommended for large tiles.
• Final grouting until the board is clogged.
The placement of the paving system and slabs is done as a flexible pavement, so there is no need to include cement mortar in its placement as long as the contour of the surface to be covered is properly confined (curb or any other confinement system .) It is not necessary to use additional separators in the parts.