The Philips Day-Brite / Philips CFI Arioso Recessed Air offers air handling capabilities along with all the benefits of the standard Arioso. Through integrated side slots, this luminaire incorporates the air handling feature without disturbing the simple clean lines and soft natural illumination that is the foundation of the Arioso Recessed family. Application
- Architectural recessed direct/indirect lighting for glare free illumination.
- Suitable for grid inverted T (NEMA “G”) ceilings. Flange type ceilings (NEMA “F”) require independently mounted flange kits (FMA).
- Fully recessed mounting, suitable for row mounting.
- Top reflector and end panels are formed together with no gaps.
- No visible welding, screws, latches, springs, hooks, rivets or plastic supports.
- Soft white baked enamel finish.
- Easy ballast access through lamp compartment.
- Optional hold down clips available (order separately: cat # AVHD).
- Class P, HPF ballasts comply with E Federal Ballast Law (Public Law 100-357,1988).
- cCSAus listed.
- Self-contained fluorescent emergency power pack can be incorporated.
- Micro-perforated mesh lamp shield provides soft awareness of light source.
- Soft white overlay on inside of micro-perforated mesh conceals lamp image and balances between reflected and direct light.
- Swing down lamp shield for easy relamping.
- Lamp shield end trim is included for field installation if desired (not required).