The Philips Day-Brite / Philips CFI Arioso Recessed LED offers standard-setting efficiency without aesthetic compromise. These LED luminaires combine state-of-the-art, flexible and globally- recognized LED lighting platforms with proven Arioso optical combinations. Features
- 100% frosted ribbed acrylic lens provides soft, balanced, direct and reflected light.
- Seamless welded form – curved top and side reflectors formed together without any gaps or visual barriers.
- High performance LED technology delivers up to 3824 lm at 40.5W.
- Multiple lumen outputs available to balance energy savings with lighting application needs.
- Ideal for indoor general area lighting – offices, schools, retail and health care applications.
- 80+ CRI and excellent color consistency.
- Capable of providing 25-40% energy savings over 2-T5HO (28W) fluorescent luminaires.
- High efficiency LEDs have a minimum 50,000 hour rated life (L70).
- Predicted L70 lifetime based on LED manufacturer’s supplied LM-80 data and in-situ laboratory testing.
- Dimming option available.
- One piece chassis constructed from die formed 20 gauge cold rolled steel.
- 95% reflectance baked white acrylic matte paint finish.
- LED boards and drivers are RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) compliant.
For dimming options, consult factory. LED array and driver accessible from below.
- cCSAus listed.
- High performance contoured lens conceals lamp image providing balance between reflected and direct light.