The Philips Day-Brite / Philips CFI Arioso Recessed LED offers standard-setting efficiency without aesthetic compromise. These LED luminaires combine state-of-the-art, flexible and globally- recognized LED lighting platforms with proven Arioso optical combinations. Features
- 100% frosted ribbed acrylic lens provides soft, balanced, direct and reflected light.
- Seamless welded form – curved top and side reflectors formed together without any gaps or visual barriers.
- High performance LED technology capable of delivering up to 7400 lm at 74.9W.
- Multiple lumen outputs available to balance energy savings with lighting application needs.
- Ideal for indoor general area lighting – offices, schools, retail and health care applications.
- High lumen package version available for retail applications (7400 lm at 75W) - provides similar light output to a 3-32W T8 luminaire and 12% energy savings.
- 80+ CRI and excellent color consistency.
- High efficiency LEDs have a minimum 50,000 hour rated life (L70).
- Predicted L70 lifetime based on LED manufacturer’s supplied LM-80 data and in-situ laboratory testing.
- Dimming option available.
- One piece chassis constructed from die formed 20 gauge cold rolled steel.
- 95% reflectance baked white acrylic matte paint finish.
- LED boards and drivers are RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) compliant.
For dimming options, consult factory. LED array and driver accessible from below.
- cCSAus listed.
- High performance contoured lens conceals lamp image providing balance between reflected and direct light.