The Caravel Specification Wrap is a specification grade wrap with white metal end caps. Construction/Finish
- Suitable for surface mounting. Field modification required for 3-lamp pendant mount applications. Consult manufacture’s rep.
- Housing and end plates are phosphate treated for maximum corrosion resistance and painted after fabrication with a high reflectance white polyester powder coat finish for premium reflectivity and protection.
- Heavy duty channel of code gauge die formed steel.
- 3/16" K.O.s in end plates allow luminaires to be bolted together in continuous row applications, to provide alignment and reduce the number of hangers required when suspended.
- Lens “hinges” down from either side for easy maintenance.
- 100% Acrylic prismatic lens bottom and linear side refractors for maximum clearness and visual comfort.
- 7/8" K.O. in end plate allows through wiring when row mounting.
- Class P, HPF certified ballasts comply with E Federal Ballast Law (Public Law 100-357,1988).
- UL listed for direct mounting on low-density ceilings and damp locations.
- Lampholders can be individually replaced or rewired.
- Self-contained fluorescent emergency power packs can be incorporated. UL listed for dry location.