EvoGrid Recessed Architectural LED provides general lighting perfect for a wide variety of applications. Its soft opal diffuser with large luminous area minimizes apparent brightness compared to other based luminaires. Benefits
EvoGrid provides architectural appeal and affordability and energy reduction
Excellent aesthetics and light distribution
Ease of maintenance
Optional SpaceWise integral controls Application
• A highly efficient, visually comfortable, architecturally styled recessed LED luminaire designed with a minimalistic strategy to achieve sustainable objectives.
• Low profile standard configuration is only 2-7/8" deep requiring minimal plenum space. Integral emergency (EMLED) configuration is 4-1/8" deep.
• Soft opal diffuser with large luminous area minimizes apparent brightness and provides high visual comfort perfect for a wide variety of general lighting applications like offices, schools, retail, or healthcare.
• Multiple lumen packages over a wide range to provide significant application flexibility over light levels and/or luminaire spacing.
• Directs a controlled amount of light to the higher angles in the room to balance the brightness of the surfaces and eliminate “cave effect” while creating the impression of a larger, brighter space without glare.
• Excellent color rendering with a CRI of 80.
• LEDs are an excellent source for use with controls since dimming or frequent switching does not degrade the performance or life of the source. Integral or external sensors are available for use.
• Designed for use with standard Grid (NEMA “G”) or Narrow Grid (NEMA “NFG”) ceiling T-bars.
• Continuous row mount option (CRM) includes wireway covers on each end. Construction/Finish
• Uncomplicated design is 2-7/8" (standard configuration) in depth and only requires a few parts outside of the electrical system and hardware, creating several benefits:
- Less material required
- Less packaging required
- Reduced weight
- Less energy required for construction and assembly
- More luminaires can be shipped per truck to reduce fuel use and emissions
• Luminaire finish is matte white polyester for a high quality, durable finish.
• T-bar grid clips are integral to body. Electrical
• Integral sensor options for occupancy sensing and/or daylight harvesting are available for additional energy savings with no reduction of life or increase in installation labor.
• Total luminaire efficacy as high as 106 LPW (lumens per Watt).
• LED board is easily accessible from below without tools. Single LED board is replaceable if needed via plug-in connectors to ensure long service life.
• LED driver is accessible from above.
• Five year limited luminaire warranty includes LED boards and driver (emergency driver and batteries have a three year warranty in models so equipped.)
• TM-21 predicted L70 lumen maintenance up to 80,000 hours.
• cETLus listed to UL and CSA standards, suitable for damp locations. Enclosure
• Opal diffuser provides soft, comfortable lighting while maintaining high efficiency.
• Diffuser requires no frames or fasteners and can be easily removed from below without tools if needed. General Notes
• All options factory installed.
• All accessories are field installed.
• Many luminaire components, such as reflectors, refractors, lenses, sockets, lampholders, and LEDs are made from various types of plastics which can be adversely affected by airborne contaminants.
If sulfur based chemicals, petroleum based products, cleaning solutions, or other contaminants are expected in the intended area of use, consult factory for compatibility.