|Brand:||Precision Ladders, LLC|
|Product group:||Alternating Tread Ladder|
|Date of publishing:||2018-12-10|
|Type:||Object (single object)|
Alternating Tread Ladders
Precision’s Aluminum Alternating Tread Stair is an alternative to a traditional ships stair. These stairs allow the user to descend face-forward giving a clear view of the floor below. Precision Ladders' AT series of aluminum Alternating Tread Stairs were designed with tubular siderails to provide maximum structural integrity while keeping the overall stair weight to a minimum. As with all Precision's products, these stairs are built to project conditions and shipped to the job site completely assembled ready for installation.
P. O Box 2279
Morristown, TN 37816-2279
Phone: (800) 225-7814
Fax: (423) 586-2091
SECTION 05 51 33.23
ALTERNATING TREAD STAIRS
PART 1 GENERAL
1.1 SECTION INCLUDES
A. Aluminum Alternating Tread Stairs.
1.2 RELATED SECTIONS
A. Section 05 12 00 - Structural Steel Framing: Roof structure and opening support.
B. Section 05 55 00 - Metal Stair Treads and Nosings: Miscellaneous metal supports.
C. Section 06 10 00 - Rough Carpentry: Roof framing and opening support.
D. Section 07 42 00 - Wall Panels: Roof curb flashing.
A. OSHA 1910.25: Stairways.
A. Submit under provisions of Section 01 30 00.
B. Manufacturer's data sheets on each product to be used, including:
1. Preparation instructions and recommendations.
2. Storage and handling requirements and recommendations.
C. Shop Drawings for Stairs:
1. Plan and section of stair installation.
1.5 DELIVERY, STORAGE, AND HANDLING
A. Store products in manufacturer's unopened packaging until ready for installation.
B. Store stair until installation inside under cover. If stored outside, under a tarp or suitable cover.
A. Limited Warranty: Five years against defective material and workmanship, covering parts only, no labor or freight. Defective parts, if deemed so by the manufacturer, will be replaced at no charge, freight excluded, upon inspection at manufacturer's plant which warrants same.
PART 2 PRODUCTS
A. Acceptable Manufacturer: Precision Ladders, LLC, which is located at: P. O. Box 2279; Morristown, TN 37816-2279; Toll Free Tel: 800-225-7814; Tel: 423-586-2265; Fax: 423-586-2091;
B. Requests for substitutions will be considered in accordance with provisions of Section 01 60 00.
2.2 ALUMINUM ALTERNATING TREAD STAIR
A. Aluminum Alternating Tread Stair and Components: Stair, mounting brackets and handrails on both sides.
1. Model: Model AT -*** (***= vertical height in inches) Aluminum Alternating Tread Stair as manufactured by Precision Ladders, LLC.
2. Capacity: Unit shall support a 1,000 lb (227 kg) total load without failure.
3. Degree of Incline: 56 or 68 degrees.
4. Performance Standard: Units designed and manufactured to meet or exceed OSHA 1910.25.
1. Stair Side Stringers: 3 inch by 2 inch by 1/8 inch (76 mm by 51 mm by 3 mm) extruded 6005-T5 aluminum tubing. Pitch: 56 or 68 degrees.
2. Stair Center Stringer: 10 inch by 1/4 inch (254 mm by 6 mm) extruded 6005-T5 aluminum flat bar. Note: Neoprene trim adhered to front edge of center stringer to protect climber.
3. Stair Treads: 1 inch aluminum Bar Grating, 9 13/16” (249 mm) deep by 9 7/8”(250 mm) wide on hatch-access models (11 7/8” (302 mm) wide on Walk-thru models).
4. Stair Mounting Brackets: 6 inch by 1/4 inch (153 mm by 6 mm) aluminum flat bar
5. Handrails: 1-1/4 inches (32 mm) Schedule 40, 6005-T5 aluminum pipe provided with internal aluminum fittings.
a. Standard: Mill finish on aluminum stair components.
b. Optional Finishes
1. Powder Coated
2. Clear Anodized
A. Completely fabricate stair ready for installation before shipment to the site.
PART 3 EXECUTION
A. If substrate preparation is the responsibility of another installer, notify Architect of unsatisfactory preparation before proceeding.
B. Examine materials upon arrival at site. Notify the carrier and manufacturer of any damage.
A. Install in accordance with approved submittals.
A. Protect installed products until completion of project.
B. Touch-up, repair or replace damaged products before Substantial Completion.
END OF SECTION
|COBie Product Data Sheet:|
The Qr code includes the static URL below and will bring you back to this page if scanned by a device like iPhone or smartphone
|Designed in:||United States|
|Manufactured in:||United States|
|BIMobject Category:||Construction - Stairs|
|UNSPSC name:||Stair parts|
|Uniclass 1.4 Code:||L4322|
|Uniclass 1.4 Description:||Stairs|
|Uniclass 2.0 Code:||EE-30-10|
|Uniclass 2.0 Description:||On-Ground Stairs|
|Uniclass 2015 Code:||EF_35_10|
|Uniclass 2015 Description:||Stairs|
|NBS Reference Code:||30-10|
|NBS Reference Description:||On-Ground Stairs|
|CSI MasterFormat 2014 Code:||05 51 00|
|CSI MasterFormat 2014 Title:||Metal Stairs|
|OmniClass Number:||23-17 23 17|
|CSI UniFormat II Code:||C2010|
|CSI UniFormat II Title:||Stair Construction|
This property set allows objects to be COBie UK BIM Level 2 classified
|Rung Spacing||8" to 9-1/2"|
All BIM objects are real products from real manufacturers confirmed and approved