Raypak's family of Hi Delta ss Hydronic Boilers, HD101-HD401, feature copper finned tube heat exchangers with cast-iron headers, with all indoor and outdoor models certified.
- All models indoor/outdoor certified.
- Patented burner “security blanket” enhances staged combustion, minimizes installation, start-up issues, and protects burners from metal fatigue.
- 85% AFUE (84%TE - H3 - HD401)
- 105ºF minimum inlet water temp.
- Copper finned tube heat exchanger with cast-iron headers; Cupro-nickel tubes available, optional brass headers available.
- 2-Stage operation. Electronic controller with outdoor reset on models HD101 - HD301
- vSidewall venting ready. No extractor needed for most applications.
- Ducted combustion air ready. TruSeal® CSA-Certified direct-vent available.
- Certified to SCAQMD Rule 1146.2.
- Available for natural gas or propane.