The Hi Delta® line of fan-assisted combustion units offers solid performance with low emissions, flexible control, and easy-to-understand diagnostics.
- 83.1% efficiency
- Multiple vertical venting and sidewall venting options. No extractor required for sidewall applications up to 70ft on room air.
- All models indoor/outdoor certified
- Patented burner “security blanket” enhances staged combustion, minimizes installation/start-up issues, and protects burners from metal fatigue.
- 105ºF minimum inlet water temperature
- Cupro-nickel finned-tube heat exchanger with brass headers. AB 1953 compliant.
- VERSA IC® control package with LCD display
- Status display lights
- Cascade control of up to 8 units, no external sequencer required.
- Diagnostics center with history in English , not in codes
- Modbus RTU BMS port (RS485)
- 0-10 VDC BMS Interface (set point or direct drive)
- Ducted combustion air capable. TruSeal® CSA-Certified direct-vent available.
- Certified to the ANSI Z21.56 pool heater standard.
- The standard external bypass uses a thermostatically-controlled valve to adjust bypass flow and achieve cold-water protection.
- The Cold Water Run (CWR) option provides electronic control of a variable-speed pump to continuously adjust bypass flow, achieving real-time cold-water protection.