Input (Btu/h) * (1000): 20, 40, 60, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120
Clearances to Combustibles (Clearances to Combustibles applies to heater hanging horizontally. Dimension listed for distance below heater.): 48in - 60in / 4ft - 5ft
Fuel Type: Natural Gas or LPG Propane
Heat Exchanger Tubing: 10ft sections, 4" dia., 16 gauge hot rolled aluminized, heat-treated aluminized, porcelain coated
(interior and exterior) steel tubing, or 4" schedule 40 pipe
Reflector and End Caps: .024 Aluminum (Optional- .024 Stainless Steel Type 304)
Control System: Fully Automatic, Three-Try, 100% Shut-off, Direct Spark Electronic Ignition Control
Certification: ANSI Z83.20 / CSA 2.34, 2.17, 2.20
Warranty: Three Year Limited
A CORAVYAC® low-intensity infrared heating system is not your average "tube heater". CORAYVAC® in a premier infrared heating system for industrial or agricultural facilities that provides flexible design options with the ability to focus heat in a specific area such as loading docks, or heat the entire space to match the specific building requirements.
- High efficiency reflectors direct more radiant heat to occupied areas than any other reflector in the industry
- Negative pressure burners-in-series design for increased radiant comfort and even heat distribution
- Can be designed an on/off system or fully modulating
- Control options that can integrate with an existing BMS system through BACnet, Modus, or Lonworks. Or be a stand-alone controller.
- Up to 1.6 mil BTU per system reduces building penetration
- Design flexibility allows system to provide radiant heat to center of building with a side-wall flue penetration
Gas-fired low-intensity infrared tube heaters are an extremely efficient and high comfort heating solution. Low-intensity tube heaters provide more design flexibility than any other type of infrared heater with the ability to direct heat only where needed in spot heating applications. Or designed to heat and maintain high comfort levels for an entire space, including buildings with high ceilings.
Gas-fired low intensity infrared tube heaters are ideal for applications such as: loading docks (dock doors), auto/vehicle repair shops, warehouses, distribution centers, manufacturing, airplane hangars, high heat-loss areas, greenhouses (e.g. flowers, cannabis, etc...), firehouses, outdoor patios (hospitality), chicken houses, hog houses, horse barns, military, and more!