RM6 switchgear proven design delivers several promises:
• Enhanced personnel safety:
- internal arc withstand in conformity with IEC 62271-200
- visible earthing contacts
- 3 position switchgear for natural interlocking
- dependable position indicating devices.
• Insensitive to the environment:
- stainless steel sealed tank
- disconnectable, sealed, metalized fuse chambers.
• Approved quality:
- conforms to national and international standards
- design and production are certified to ISO 9000 (version 2008)
- field experience with over 1,800,000 functional units installed world-wide.
• Environmental approach
- end-of-life gas recovery possible
- ISO 14001 approved production site.
• Ease of installation:
- front cable connections at the same height
- easily fixed to the floor with 4 bolts.
• Is economical:
- from 1 to 5 functional units, integrated within the same metal enclosure for which
insulation and breaking take place in SF6 gas
- lifetime of30 years.
• Maintenance-free live parts:
- in conformity with IEC 62271-1, sealed-for-life pressure system.
The RM6 range offers 200 A and 630 A circuit breakers to protect both
transformers and lines. They are associated with autonomous protection relays
(VIP4x series) that are self-powered via current sensors or with auxiliary supply
protection relays (Sepam 10 series).