The endura Twinpost above-ground 1-stage is a hydraulic elevator.
It’s ideal for a two-stop building with travel below 12 ft. 8 in. with minimum pit and overhead or up to 18 ft. 11 in. with a small increase in pit and/or overhead.
The above-ground jack configuration features only one plunger section that extends out of the cylinder.
Features and benefits:
• There’s no need to drill a hole in the ground, reducing oil contamination risks
• Travels at speeds of 80, 110, 150 fpm
• Capacities of 2100 – 5000 pounds
• Cab design options include powder coated, brushed stainless or an assortment of solid, patterned or wood grain laminates
• Smooth, quiet and efficient performance