This product is subject to regional limitations, please check availability on the "regions" tab.
The original VELUX top-operated, centre-pivot roof window GLL1061 delivers energy efficiency without compromising on quality, thanks to an exceptionally affordable three-layer pane. The window is easy to operate and gives you the freedom to place furniture underneath.
• Improve energy efficiency with this attractively-priced three-layer pane window.
• Top operation allows for a low installation height that lets you enjoy the view while seated.
• Refresh your home by slightly opening the window and fixing it in the top bushing.
• Easily rotate the window 180° for safe cleaning of the outer glass from the inside.
• Maintenance-free exterior covers increase peace of mind throughout the lifetime of the roof window.
• Removable and cleanable ventilation filter protects your home from dust and insects while ventilating.
• Upgradeable to a remote-controlled mains- or solar-powered motor for extra convenience.
VELUX roofwindows roofwindow roof windows roof window skylight skylights
The low energy glazing provides reduced heat loss through the window and enhanced indoor comfort.
Uw = 1.1
In the wintertime, the heat from the sun entering through the windows is a usable solar gain.
g = 0.64
In warm climates and in rooms with large window areas, a sun protective coating provides a better indoor climate during summer periods.
A combination of laminated glass and optimal glass thickness provides better sound insulation against noise from outside (traffic, playgrounds, etc).
RwdB = 32(-1;-3)
The energy balance represents the ability of the roof window to utilise the passive solar gain and keep in the heat during winter. It also represents the ability to protect against the risk of overheating during summer.
Toughened outer glass makes your glazing more resistant to hail, heavy wind and snow loads.
Glazing unit - Triple-glazed
Inner glass - 4 mm float glass
Middle glass - 3 mm heat strengthened glass
Outer glass - 3 mm toughened glass
Cavity - 2 x 14 mm
Gas type - Argon
Bosnia and Herzegovina