Our double hung windows represent a one-of-a-kind approach to a popular choice in home design. With the versatility to open from the top or bottom, a breath of fresh air is never out of reach. From robust ventilation to energy efficiency and ease of use, double hung windows are a timeless classic.
- Style: Traditional aesthetics built to the highest performance standards. Butt jointed cladding accurately mimics traditional wood windows.
- Configuration: Available in a variety of operating sizes up to 60" x 120".
- Low Maintenance: Commercial grade premium AAMA 2605 paint that resists fading and chalking. Extruded aluminum resists dents, dings and scratches and is backed by Weather Shield’s 20-year limited warranty.
- Operation: The single dual action lock allows the sash to be unlocked and tilted easily with one hand – so you can save your energy for the thing that really matter.
- Materials: With concealed tilt release latches nothing comes between you and the view. Recessed into the lock rail, this design element leaves the sash clear of all visible latch hardware.
- Energy Efficiency: Choices including energy-efficient Zo-e-shield® glazing and ENERGY STAR® rated windows.