Albany HS9030GHY high speed door
• Gravity drive system.
• Unique side column technology provides excellent seal on all 4 sides thereby reducing heat loss.
• Material constructed of stainless steel AISI 304
• Requires little space.
• Speed of opening up to 2,7 m/s depending on size of door.
• Speed of closing 0,5 m/s
• Door design to withstand overpressure or underpressure in specific areas.
• Photocells in side columns.
• Dimensions: Min: 1000 mm x 2200 mm, Max: 4000 mm x 4000 mm
• Wind load resistance: (EN 12424) Class 1 (300 Pa (N/m²)). Maximum wind load while closing 50 Pa (N/m²)
• Water penetration (EN 12425) Class 3 (>50 Pa (N/m²))
• Air permeability (EN 12426) Class 2 (12 m³/m²/h at 50 Pa)
• Thermal transmittance (EN 12428) 6,02 W/(m²K)
• Temperature working range: 5 °C to +40 °C
• Door curtain 900 g/m² colored PVC, material thickness: 0,8 mm
• Flexible door curtain without ridged parts.
• Flexible soft bottom edge including wireless edge activator.
• Break-away and self-repair function.
• The door curtain is available in 8 standard colors.
• Various window options available, material PVC, material thickness 2.0 mm.
• The motor with frequency converter guarantees smooth and reliable operation.
• Soft start/stop prolonging motor lifespan.
• The operator is located inside the fabric drum, where it is protected from any dust and dirt.
• Frame and drum cover in glass fibre, aluminium color.
• Operator 220V - 240V 1-phase 0,75 kW 16A
• Operator protection: IP65
• Control unit with display, impulse Up and Down buttons, an emergency stop mushroom button and a mechanical main switch.
• Control unit protection: IP54
• Lifetime expectations: 1.000.000 cycles
Window and vision panel options:
small window 640x580 mm PVC vision panel 400mm PVC
vision panel 800mm PVC
Door curtain color
yellow RAL 1003
orange RAL 2004
red RAL 3000
blue RAL 5002
green RAL 6005
grey RAL 7035
black RAL 9005
white RAL 9010
Drive and control options:
Acoustic signal 24VAC 80 dB at 1 meter ( horn when door is moving)
Extra safety photocell
UPS 1 Phase 230V
Function Auto/Manual (includes switch on the control box)
Function Manual closing with opening/closing using a common manual command (e.g. one single pull rope opens and closes the door)
Function Manual closing with separate impulse (e.g. 2 buttons ??)
Function Two opening heights I/II with manual selection (switch included)
Function Two opening heights I/II with automatic selection ( 2 different opening impulses)
Function Interlocking / Airlock
Access and automations
Photocell open door
Push button box with 1 opening button (arrow up)
Push button with 1 EMERGENCY STOP button
Push button with 1 EMERGENCY STOP with key
Box with large black "mushroom" button for opening
Key operated box open/close
Push button stop
Push button box 1-button
Push buttons for opening and for closing
Radar incl. remote control
Radar holder galvanized steel – 950 mm
Radar holder painted steel – 950 mm
Radar holder stainless steel – 950 mm
Warning light Red
Warning light Green
Standard function flashing light
Standard function flashing light with pre-warning before closing and opening
Pull rope switch complete 5 m cord
Pull switch bracket in galvanized steel – L 3000 mm
Pull switch bracket in painted steel – L 3000 mm
Pull switch bracket in stainless steel – L 3000 mm
Wireless and batteryless pull rope switch 5 m cord
Wireless and batteryless p