|Date of publishing:||2018-02-01|
|Type:||Object (single object)|
DPH: POLYPROPYLENE PEDESTALS FOR PUBLIC SPACES
• The strong and hard-wearing DPH pedestal is the eldest member of Buzon's polypropylene pedestal family. Thanks to their adjustable height of 25 to 1070mm, adjustment ring and PH5 integrated slope-corrector (up to 5%), they are the ideal support for use in public spaces or on major construction projects.
• The DPH pedestal maintains its strength and stability even under heavy and frequent use.
• Thanks to their intrinsic strength and reinforced structure, the DPH polypropylene pedestal is particularly recommended for use with heavier floor coverings such as large-format concrete slabs.
• A large range of accessories allow DPH pedestals to be used in the construction of a large range of structures and floor coverings in stone, wood or composite materials.
The advantages of the DPH pedestal
• Extra strength
• Slope-corrector integrated into the pedestal head
• Numerous international references
• Locking clip
• Height setting lock
• Joist fixation eyes
|COBie Product Data Sheet:|
The Qr code includes the static URL below and will bring you back to this page if scanned by a device like iPhone or smartphone
|BIMobject Category:||Flooring - Systems|
|IFC classification:||Building Element|
|Uniclass 1.4 Code:||L83121|
|Uniclass 1.4 Description:||Floor units|
|Uniclass 2.0 Code:||SS-20-20|
|Uniclass 2.0 Description:||Flooring And Decking Systems|
|Uniclass 2015 Code:||Ss_30_42_32_30|
|Uniclass 2015 Description:||External floor tiling systems|
|NBS Reference Code:||20-20|
|NBS Reference Description:||Flooring And Decking Systems|
|OmniClass Number:||23-15 17 11|
|OmniClass Title:||Flooring Specialties and Accessories|
|CSI UniFormat II Code:||B1010|
|CSI UniFormat II Title:||Floor Construction|
All BIM objects are real products from real manufacturers confirmed and approved