LIBERTY ROCK or LIBERTY URBAN wood flooring. The LIBERTY vinyl flooring brand offers you 100% water resistant flooring with a great resistance to wear and tear, with great performance and solid as wood.
With LIBERTY you can find a wide variety of vinyl flooring designs, ideal for both domestic and commercial use, and thanks to the wide diversity of models you can decorate any space without losing elegance and originality being able to choose the one you like best according to your needs and create your best design.
Design, originality and simplicity
LIBERTY vinyl floors are of advanced technology and excellent hardness, creating glued vinyl designs and click designs for those floating installations. The latter design incorporates in each plank the necessary insulation for its installation, thus facilitating the assembly and thanks to the click system of union between the planks.
Natural finish for the whole home
LIBERTY has several collections where you can find a multitude of finishes with very different formats and colors that manage to adapt to the area where it will be installed. These floors combine the advantages of a vinyl floor with an excellent finish imitating wood floors. In addition, they can be installed in bathrooms and kitchens giving continuity with the same pavement to all rooms.
Summary of advantages of LIBERTY vinyl flooring
- Highly resistant to abrasion and wear, they cover a wide range of resistance levels, from moderate domestic use to the most extreme conditions.
- Easy to clean and easy to maintain, they can be cleaned with any cleaning product. Bacteriostatic and fungicidal properties, which prevent the growth of bacteria and fungi, thus avoiding the risk of infection.
- Resistant to water, it is a very demanded pavement for kitchens, bathrooms and dressing rooms.
- Variety in installation systems, the installation in slats and tiles, both glued and self-adhesive and self-supporting, is very simple. The floating click system is installed in the same way as a laminate.
- Excellent fire resistance with Bfl-s1 and Cfl-s1 classification.
- Very good acoustic absorption incorporated in the slat itself (Acoustic).
- Antistatic to prevent the formation of static electricity.
- Suitable for radiant heating up to a maximum temperature of 27ºC.
A sustainable option
LIBERTY vinyl floors are made from renewable raw materials, and are therefore fully recyclable once their useful life is over. In addition, they provide a safe and healthy environment contributing to good indoor air quality, as they are composed of 100% phthalate-free plasticizers and have a very low level of VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) emissions, well below the standards set by the strictest international regulations.