The new generation in the technology of movable walls, combines bright and wide transparency with high sound performance. Set aesthetic accents. Generous high transparency and sound insulation are now linked. Create light and space. Whenever rooms acoustically but not visually be separated, then HUFCOR moViSTA glass walls are the ideal solution.
- with Hufcor exclusive ESS semi-automatic seal systems
- optional with blind - all functions are remote controlled
- combined with full wallpanels (Type 100/K) and passdoors (Type 100/K)
- certified sound prodection DIN EN ISO 717-1 45 & 47 dB RwP
Acoustic rating (certified sound protection ):
*45&47 dB RwP
* RAL 9010 - White(all RAL colours possible)
* E6/EV1 anodized
45 dbRwP: 2x8mm ESG
47 dB RwP: 1x8mm ESG + 1x8,76mm VSG
clear / satin / etched
* Magnetic dry wipe panels - Insert size required.* ESS Moveable Wall - With semi-electrically operated seals to close the 25 mm gap at the top and bottom of the panel and to close the LCP operating gap.
* moViSTA elements can be used with Type 100(K) panels to create glass and solid sections
* Standard panel: forms the majority width of the operable wall / can be moViSTA or Type 100(K)
* Lever closure panel (LCP): closes the final gap between the partition and the structural wall
* Standard panel: 35-63 kg/m2.
* For the lever closure panel add 10kg/m2 per panel.
*For a single pass door:
39 dB RwP ~ 53 kg/m2
54 dB RwP ~ 74 kg/m2
57 dB RwP ~ 78 kg/m2
* Basic panels: 650 - 1320mm.
* Single door: 1216mm (900 clear door opening).
* Double door: 2 x 1058mm (1800 clear door opening).
* Standard panels: Up to 4000mm
* A wide range of panel sizes and layouts are possible - consult manufacturer with requirements for a full design service.
* Double point – Allows panels to follow track intersection away from the opening allowing panels to stack out of sight.