* Type 100K: 97mm (Type 100K)
* Type 100: 113mm
119mm (57dB RwP)
Acoustic rating (certified sound protection 39-57dB RwP):
* 39dB RwP, 42dB RwP, 43dB RwP, 46dB RwP, 48dB RwP, 49dB RwP, 51dB RwP, 53dB RwP, and 54dB RwP
* 57dB RwP - 119mm thick panel (only Type 100)
* RAL 9010 - White
* E6/EV1 anodized
* Type 100K - trimmed, 13mm
* Type 100 - untrimmed
* HUFCOR finishes, veneer, acoustic panel face, others on request
* Magnetic dry wipe panels - Insert size required.
* ESS Moveable Wall - With semi-electrically operated seals to close the 25 mm gap at the top and bottom of the panel and to close the LCP operating gap.
* Standard panel: Forms the majority width of the operable wall.
* Lever closure panel: Closes the final gap between the partition and the structural wall.
* Pivot door: In effect a full height access door positioned at one end of the opening.
* Pass door: Incorporates a 900 mm wide by 2100 mm height door hinged inside the panel frame.
* Double pass door: Used for when larger clear door openings are required.
* Corner panel (L-shaped): Used when two moveable walls meet at an L-section.
* 'T' panel: to provide intersection between two walls.
* Standard panel: 35-63 kg/m2.
* For the lever closure panel add 10kg/m2 per panel.
*For a single pass door:
39 dB RwP ~ 53 kg/m2
54 dB RwP ~ 74 kg/m2
57 dB RwP ~ 78 kg/m2
* Basic panels: 650 - 1320mm.
* Single door: 1216mm (900 clear door opening).
* Double door: 2 x 1058mm (1800 clear door opening).
* Standard panels: Up to 8000mm (above 8000mm, use 600 series).
* Single door: 2100mm
* Double door: 2100mm
* Pivot door: 3200mm
Maximum height needs to be calculated against track capacity/panel weight.
* A wide range of panel sizes and layouts are possible - consult manufacturer with requirements for a full design service.
* Magnetic strips are provided in the vertical sections to ensure effective acoustic performance on 49 db RwP models and above. Quick set mechanical seals lock the panels into position.
* Single point – Allows panels to hang centrally to the overhead support track and stack at either end of an opening.
* Double point – Allows panels to follow track intersection away from the opening allowing panels to stack out of sight.
* Can also be finished to any specific color chosen, and also match the panel aluminum profiles if required.
Fire performance (does not apply for Germany):
Where a moveable wall is required to be fire resistant, Hufcor can offer a 30-minute option. However, it should always be considered that a moveable wall cannot self-close in the event of a fire and so the use of it should be carefully considered and approval sought from the appropriate fire authority. Fire protection FI30 EN 13501-2: 2003