Xci Foil is a high thermal rigid insulation panel composed of a closed cell polyisocyanurate foam core manufactured on-line to an impermeable foil facing material. It is designed for use in commercial and residential wall applications to provide continuous insulation within the building envelope.Premium Performance Attributes
- Polyiso offers highest R-value per inch of any foam plastic board insulation
- Designed for use in continuous insulation to assist in meeting the most current ASHRAE 90.1, IECC, IBC and IRC standards
- Manufactured with NexGen Chemistry: Contains no CFCs, HCFCs, is Zero ODP, and has virtually no GWP
- Lightweight yet durable, easy to handle. Cuts with a knife or saw.
- Available in two compressive strengths per ASTM C 1289 Type 1, Grade 2 (20 psi) and Grade 3 (25 psi)
- Available 4' x 8' (1220mm x 2440mm) panels in thicknesses of 1" (25mm) – 4" (102mm)
- Other sizes are available upon special request—(for example: 16" or 24" width)